These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at Best-Essays-Writers.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Online Writing and Services sp. z.o.o. 37 Domaniewska str., lok. 2.43, Warsaw, Poland, 02-672.
By submitting the order form or payment, you confirm that you fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between Best-Essays-Writers.com and you.
We specialize in writing different types of academic papers. You can order essays, term papers, research papers, lab reports, dissertations, theses, and other pieces of writing from us. When using our writing services, you can get papers written at any academic level such as high school, college, university, MA, and PhD.
If you want to purchase an academic work from us, you can place an order on the respective page of our website. However, if you desire to find out the price for your project prior to placing your order, you can ask our support team for a price quote. Provide the assignment details, and our support agents will calculate the sum of money will need to pay for your piece of writing. Bear in mind that you can ask our support agents for help in case any issues with order placement arise.
If you have any questions about our service or your order(s), feel free to contact our support representatives anytime, as they work around the clock. In order to get answers to your questions, you can use any of the offered communication channels, i.e. live chat, phone number, or email.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Deadlines and Delivery Policy
The deadline options we offer range from 3 hours to 2 months. When placing your order, you can choose the one which you consider the most suitable for your type of assignment. All papers are delivered on time! If you desire to get your academic paper earlier, its cost will be recalculated and you will be supposed to place an additional order.
Ordering papers from us is very easy. The entire procedure takes a few steps only:
- Fill in the order form. Provide explicit instructions as to how to complete your assignment. Indicate a topic, deadline, number of pages, subject, academic level, and other important details. Remember that it is essential to give us all guidelines for your assignment when placing your order. Still, if your paper is in progress and you want to provide additional material, you can do it when no more than 10-15% of the deadline passed.
- Make a payment. Once the payment is received, the writer will start working on your order immediately.
- Communicate with the writer. Note that you can communicate with the expert assigned to your order during the writing process.
Download your paper. Once the deadline expires, you can download your work from your online account. At your request, your order can be delivered to the email which you have indicated in the order form. In case you want to make sure that your piece of writing is original, you are given an opportunity to order a full PDF plagiarism report and ask our support agents to send it to you alongside your order.
Submitting a Refund Application
- If an application is received within 14 days of the deadline expiration date, we will consider granting a full or partial refund. Where applications are plagiarism-related, no time restrictions apply. Best-Essays-Writers.com will request, however, that the applicant provides a credible report to show our writer is to blame.
Please Note: We consider plagiarism reports from some systems to be reliable (i.e. those from Turnitin.com and sister websites iThenticate, WriteCheck, etc.) but we do not consider those from SafeAssign.com to be entirely trustworthy. Likewise, notes written by hand are not deemed reliable evidence of plagiarism.
- Customers sometimes ask Best-Essays-Writers.com to continue projects they started. However, because we only run originality tests on the parts completed by our own writing staff, Best-Essays-Writers.com cannot be deemed responsible for plagiarism in part(s) completed by the customer.
- In situations of customer dissatisfaction, we thoroughly investigate and report to the customer in a 3 to 4-day period. Full or part refunds are issued against valid complaints.
- Provided we are contacted within two days of a deadline’s expiration date, revisions will be provided at no added cost to the customer. Once this period passes, a new order will be needed. If our writer amends a paper without accepting extra compensation, the customer will no longer be eligible for a refunds.
- Assignments that are 20 pages in length or longer will be revised free-of-charge for up to one month following deadline expiration.
- If the original specification for an order changes, we will be unable to offer free revisions. Furthermore, Best-Essays-Writers.com may require a ‘writer’s compensation’ order if essential resources/materials are late being provided.
- It will be necessary for you to decide a revised deadline when applying for a free revision. Some forms of revision may take a day to complete, with a great deal dependent on how easy or difficult it is to reassign the task and/or how complex the modifications are. However, you may be assured our writers will endeavor to complete your revisions within the time allowed.
- There are times when our staff will need to contact you, which means they will post a message to your account area or send an email. Therefore, we advise customers to check their messages and respond promptly. While some customers neglect to include all necessary materials at the time of ordering, it is the buyer’s responsibility to provide all crucial information, either with the original order or at a later time if our staff requests clarification.
- A customer has a possibility of choosing an “Extended Revision” additional service during the order placement, for only 15% of the order price. It provides a free revision timeframe extension up to 14 days. Nonetheless, requesting a revision should comply with initial requirements. Kindly note whether a client does not claim a revision, additional fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order.
A Full Refund
- We will consider returning your money in full if an error occurs in an order, e.g., if we receive the same order twice from you or we mistakenly charge you for the same order twice.
- You will be refunded in full if our administrators do not find a writer.
- If the order price is refunded in full, you should not use any order-related resources previously provided.
- Even though the company makes no promises regarding specific grades, we make all efforts to ensure quality results. All professors grade the content of the papers differently. When applying for a refund, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If it is proved that a writer overlooked initial customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When you are applying for a refund, you can not expect a revision of the order at the same time. When make a decision regarding a refund, the whole paper is analyzed for compliance with the instructions. Thus, a customer should choose either a refund or a revision request when submitting a complaint.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when a Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- A recalculated refund amount will be considered if the length of paper you select is not the length you require.
- A recalculated refund amount will be considered if the educational/writing level you select is not the one you require.
- A recalculated refund amount will be considered if discrepancies are found in your order.
- Cancellation of an order once it is assigned to one of our writers:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline (approximately)|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
Note: It will not be possible to facilitate a cancellation once a writer is assigned and an order has 30% still remaining. This same rule applies where a project is completed and/or placed in the upload area.
Note: All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- In a bid to avoid Internet fraud, our Financial Department may ask for order verification. Once the required clarification is received, the deadline will begin. If you are late providing verification and your deadline is subsequently late starting, you can request that we extend your deadline or you can place a new (compensation) order if you want your paper quickly.
Word Count Issues
- We work out the length of an order by the amount of words required and on the assumption that each page contains 300 words. Because they contain a lot of numerical data, technical assignments are not calculated in this way. Rather, price is based on difficulty level.
- Speaker notes for PowerPoint presentations. Where a customer requires speech notes, our writers will provide up to 150 words for each .ppt slide.
- The price of online (web-based) tests is worked out separately. The method of calculation is five questions (multi-choice questions included) to each page and the overall number of test questions. Therefore, you should place a three-page order if your test has fifteen questions.
- The price will be adjusted appropriately if you require early completion/delivery. This price modification will necessitate a new order. If a writer from our team agrees to complete a paper early without accepting extra compensation, the customer will no longer be eligible for a refund.
- If we do not succeed in delivering an order within the agreed timeframe and without agreeing a new deadline with you, you will be granted a part refund at minimum.
- We appreciate customers choosing the correct assignment type when placing an order, e.g., “Term Paper,” “Report,” etc.
- Customers sometimes ask us to rewrite a paper they provide, which means rewording or paraphrasing it. It is only if you need fresh research, sources, text or any element that resembles new content that we will ask for an additional order.
- From time to time we may try to communicate with you so please watch out for our messages. On-time response is important, especially if we are awaiting feedback or approval from your side.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment. “
How Long will Card Details Be Stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- More information regarding terms of stored credentials can be found in T&C of the chosen payment processor.
How will My Stored Card Details Be Used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can These Terms Change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.